State Support and Financing
The following problems regarding public support and financing for non-governmental organisations exist:
- the absence of any, or too limited, provision for such support and financing within the legal order;
- the absence of objective criteria for eligibility to obtain it;
- requirements to surrender control of a non-governmental organisation's direction to an unbjustified extent as a condition of receiving such support and financing;
- the absence of incentives in the law of taxation to encourage donations by private individuals and corporatrions to non-governmental organisations; and
- the peremptory withdrawal of public support and financing where there is no opportunity for the non-governmental organisations concerned to seek funding from alternative sources.
Give us Examples of Challenges by clicking on Submit Information